Compounding Pharmacy Services in Ontario, OH
Nearly any medication can be individualized to meet specific patient needs. By compounding medications, a physician has a great deal of flexibility with regard to dosage strength and administration. At Wellspring Custom Pharmacy & Health Source, our practitioners are committed to helping our patients reach their healthcare goals in what way best suits them with compounding pharmacy services in Ontario, OH.
In addition to traditional pharmacy compounding (link to FAQs), we specialize in veterinary compounding. Your pets are just as much as your family as your kin. As such, we believe they deserve the same high-quality healthcare that we give to each of our patients. Whether we’re creating a custom prescription for you or your pet, helping you choose the right supplement, or developing a plan to improve your health, we’re prepared to work diligently for you.
Pharmaceutical Compounding Provides You with More Options
Our primary products include alternate dosage forms and customized therapy for those who are unable to take traditionally manufactured prescription drug products. These products would include:
- Medications in unavailable strengths
- Unavailable combinations of two or more medications
- Formulations that are preservative or dye free.
- Formulations that offer a better taste.
- Medications in unavailable dosage forms, including suppositories, capsules, lip balms, gels (topical and oral), lozenges, creams, ointments, lotions, suspensions, nasal sprays, enemas, throat sprays, and gargles
- Medications that are no longer available at all
- Customized Hormore Therapy
We also provide patients a variety of high-quality supplements and nutritional products. These products include:
- Single-entity vitamins and minerals
- Multiple vitamins and minerals
- Homeopathic products
- Aromatherapy products
- Nutritional supplements
Regardless of your individual needs, all of compound pharmacy services start with an in-depth consultation. These consultations are by appointment and very specific to each patients’ needs. Our goal is to help the patient gather information from a variety of healthcare practitioners in order to develop a game plan for better health. Some of the diseases that we help manage include:
- Male and female sex hormone balance
- Thyroid issues
- Diabetes and blood sugar issues
- High cholesterol
- Pain management (including Fibromyalgia)
- Autoimmune diseases
- Various cancers
Pharmacists Helping Your Pets Live Healthier Lives
Pharmaceutical compounding can make medicating pets easier because medications can be flavored to suit the pet’s needs. The amount of medication incorporated into capsules or liquids can be formulated to the specific request of the veterinarian and the needs of your pet.
We don’t compete with veterinary clinics. Instead, we work together with them to solve their health problems and provide them with medication that best suits their needs. Our pharmacy can prepare:
- Flavored medicines
- Medicines of ideal size, strength, and dosage form
- Unavailable medication
- Combinations to improve compliance
- Novel delivery systems